Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 508 Launching Very Soon

• Please log in to reply

danieltcc

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

danieltcc

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
QUOTE (septrain @ Nov 2 2011, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless they change to new policy, no they can't claim for warranty

Septrain, I stand corrected. Geoauto doesn't warranty claims. But at least it is official service centre. I'm not sure whether they will assist in warranty claims with BB. Their service is satisfactory and they use Total engine oil.
Daniel in the Lion's Den

septrain

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

septrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
QUOTE (danieltcc @ Nov 3 2011, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Septrain, I stand corrected. Geoauto doesn't warranty claims. But at least it is official service centre. I'm not sure whether they will assist in warranty claims with BB. Their service is satisfactory and they use Total engine oil.

Yes I agree is an official SC and it gives very good service cause I have used them b4. But unfortunately if u wanna claim warranty u have to go KS or BB. I know this because I try to claim for my Cooling Coil and they told me to go back BB myself. Don't know if they will assist cause I dind't probe further. Cheers!!

kenso

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (spcx @ Nov 2 2011, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
someone from lowyat said he confirmed that he'll be getting his car next week, was booked on the 31st Oct!

I think that someone may be mistaken. I just spoke to my SA in Glenmarie and he said there is still no allocation due to AP issues.

turbokin

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

turbokin

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Nov 4 2011, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that someone may be mistaken. I just spoke to my SA in Glenmarie and he said there is still no allocation due to AP issues.

bro,

18th Nov is the date the cars are expected.
Let see if it plays out.

I am electing to take mine in Jan2012, even though i can expect to be amongst the first to get the car.

kenso

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (turbokin @ Nov 4 2011, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro,

18th Nov is the date the cars are expected.
Let see if it plays out.

I am electing to take mine in Jan2012, even though i can expect to be amongst the first to get the car.

laugh.gif 18th November is still 2 weeks away .... Hope that guy is not holding his breath if he expects the car delivered next week

numbertwo

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

numbertwo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
has anyone test-drove the car yet?? I'm still waiting ....

godamlaa

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

godamlaa

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Will call you tomorrow thanks