Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Sonata Yf Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jolokia

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Oct 23 2012, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now I will find Nissan problems for you every day....alright??? Fight TROLL with TROLLING! smile_approve.gif

yours for today:
http://www.zerotohun...san-sylphy.html

tomorrow you will get all 1594 Altima problems. LOL!

wah, sooo many problems, like a Smörgåsbord of car troubles......take your pick, which one would you like?..

enjoy! smile_tongue.gif

You so outdated lah ! Let me give u a hand. 1237.gif

http://www.reuters.c...E89L0LD20121022

Opps. Nissan Altima not avaialble in Malaysia woh, & i don't own or drive Nissan also teu30.gif

But this one avaialble in Malaysia, & U happen to drive one blush.gif

http://jalopnik.com/...sonata-syndrome

Wandering Sonata Syndrome, nice choice of word tongue.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

hongkie123

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

hongkie123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Oct 23 2012, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You so outdated lah ! Let me give u a hand. 1237.gif

http://www.reuters.c...E89L0LD20121022

Opps. Nissan Altima not avaialble in Malaysia woh, & i don't own or drive Nissan also teu30.gif

But this one avaialble in Malaysia, & U happen to drive one blush.gif

http://jalopnik.com/...sonata-syndrome

Wandering Sonata Syndrome, nice choice of word tongue.gif

Jolokia,

I remind you that this thread is about Korean cars. If you drive a korean car and have problems with it, do share your problems with us. We are a community of netizens sharing a common interest in korean cars.

However I see that all your postings are about bashing korean cars and I do not think you drive a korean car. If this is your intention i.e. just to have fun bashing korean cars, I would ask you to bugger off to another thread. Leave this thread to those who really want to share info (good and bad) on korean cars. We do not need rude people with selfish interest in this thread.

jolokia

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (hongkie123 @ Oct 23 2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jolokia,

I remind you that this thread is about Korean cars. If you drive a korean car and have problems with it, do share your problems with us. We are a community of netizens sharing a common interest in korean cars.

However I see that all your postings are about bashing korean cars and I do not think you drive a korean car. If this is your intention i.e. just to have fun bashing korean cars, I would ask you to bugger off to another thread. Leave this thread to those who really want to share info (good and bad) on korean cars. We do not need rude people with selfish interest in this thread.

Let me remind U that there isn't a rule stated this thread are only open to owner of korean car, beside how to prove u yourself isn't another salesman who afraid other to know problem lie in this car, all my link are genuine complain & report of problem of Sonata from various website, at lease now we know the steering problem was due to manufacturing defects rather than alignment.

U mean only to report the good & hide the bad ? Read the title Sonata YF Problem, Not Sonata YF Praising or Worshipping, perhaps you should keep those "rude" & "self interest" comment to your good self, as you seem like practising it to the fullness, why not U bugger off & start a new tread with a title "Sonata YF Praising & Worshipping for Genuine Owner & Salesman Only. smile_approve.gif

kaylcar

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Oct 23 2012, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me remind U that there isn't a rule stated this thread are only open to owner of korean car, beside how to prove u yourself isn't another salesman who afraid other to know problem lie in this car, all my link are genuine complain & report of problem of Sonata from various website, at lease now we know the steering problem was due to manufacturing defects rather than alignment.

U mean only to report the good & hide the bad ? Read the title Sonata YF Problem, Not Sonata YF Praising or Worshipping, perhaps you should keep those "rude" & "self interest" comment to your good self, as you seem like practising it to the fullness, why not U bugger off & start a new tread with a title "Sonata YF Praising & Worshipping for Genuine Owner & Salesman Only. smile_approve.gif

...you really do need to bugger off before you piss off enough people to be joining your alter ego, SV!

We are owners who do not need your yah-boo-sucks comments here. I would suggest that you read the "Forum Posting Policy". where you will find plenty of "rules" stating why your comments are inflammatory.
Go away! smile_approve.gif

1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jolokia

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Oct 23 2012, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...you really do need to bugger off before you piss off enough people to be joining your alter ego, SV!

We are owners who do not need your yah-boo-sucks comments here. I would suggest that you read the "Forum Posting Policy". where you will find plenty of "rules" stating why your comments are inflammatory.
Go away! smile_approve.gif

Really ? I am sticking to the title Sonata YF Problem

Flamming is when U try to bring in car of other made which never make it to our shore for the sake of bashing.

Promoting own shop selling spare parts & luring other to email u for contact, is not against the rule huh smile_question.gif?

tatatata

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

tatatata

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
hey guys...i just got my executive + last week and so far the overall driving experience is excellent.
Fromr exterior to interior, from driving comforts, manoeuvrability, stability and handling, awesome feeling!

I have already try most of the cool functionalities like GPS, phones system, ipod player etc

But if i m using samsung S3, can i use bluetooth connection to play music instead?

thanks in advance for advice

cheers!!!

kaylcar

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Oct 24 2012, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really ? I am sticking to the title Sonata YF Problem

Flamming is when U try to bring in car of other made which never make it to our shore for the sake of bashing.

Promoting own shop selling spare parts & luring other to email u for contact, is not against the rule huh smile_question.gif?

Hey, stupid ass....correction....flaming, or TROLLING, is coming to this forum, telling us owners that Korean cars are crap, and giving such sucky advice as ......"car pulls to the left, its a steering manufacturing defect!" How the ###### do you know when you don't own the car, never driven one, and just rely on Internet hearsay for your second hand advice, or your "experiences" with your 30 year old P1! smile_angry.gif

Please show me where I am "promoting" spare parts or "luring other" to email?? I would challenge anyone here to reveal when they contacted me by email for promoted goods.......your libellous remarks know no bounds, be careful what you claim!

don't try to be innocent by claiming you stick to the "title"....shit sticks to everything! Now BUGGER OFF!

jolokia

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Oct 24 2012, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, stupid ass....correction....flaming, or TROLLING, is coming to this forum, telling us owners that Korean cars are crap, and giving such sucky advice as ......"car pulls to the left, its a steering manufacturing defect!" How the ###### do you know when you don't own the car, never driven one, and just rely on Internet hearsay for your second hand advice, or your "experiences" with your 30 year old P1! smile_angry.gif

1st P1 on sales in 1985 how on earth can u find a 30 years old P1 (Ignorant shown)
smile_tongue.gif

See hundred if not thousand of posting on the internet on Sonata YF left pulling steering issue, even Hwontai can't solve the issue.

Read this 2 comment from owner

I really have to fight with the steering wheel to keep the car going straight. after 45 minutes of driving on interstate my arms were sore from fighting the steering wheel. is this normal? according to the hyundai rep it is common to 2011 sonata. i am suppose to just get used to it. this one mechanic confirmed that every other sonata owners come complain about this problem. yet supposedly it is not a problem. it is simply the nature of the car.

W/myself and others every step of the way the dealership is claiming victory and everyone except the owner is signing off that the vehicle performs as intended/properly/satisfactorily.

Case closed as they try time again to shut the door in your face basically telling you to take it down the road because several of them have agreed amongst themselves to toe the company line instead of alleviating the problem. They cower to pressure from within the Hyundai Kia Motor Group and the powers that be within the dealership because they don't have the cajones to do right by the paying consumer...They pitched the 2011 Sonata, and now the 2012 sonata as cutting edge technology at affordable prices, but when a technological problem of mechanical nature comes down the pike they shrug their shoulders implying whaddya expect from a budget ricer?...We don't build 'em we just sell 'em. Left pull? Well, we don't know; how does a rainbow work? It just does.

Please show me where I am "promoting" spare parts or "luring other" to email?? I would challenge anyone here to reveal when they contacted me by email for promoted goods.......your libellous remarks know no bounds, be careful what you claim!

Did you or did u not as me to email u for the contact to get Santa Fe windshield & did u or did u not said ur company import korean part at very competative price ?

don't try to be innocent by claiming you stick to the "title"....shit sticks to everything! Now BUGGER OFF!

I see lot of vulgar language been used & it is against the rule here smile_approve.gif

kaylcar

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Oct 24 2012, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see lot of vulgar language been used & it is against the rule here smile_approve.gif

ever heard of "hearsay"?....you will always find whiney fools, like yourself, on many many internet sites. Just because something is written doesn't mean to say it's true, it just means it's written. If you are a peddler of second hand posts, it's worse than hearsay, twice removed. When you post someone else's post to use as some fatuous justification of a mindset you have against Korean cars, it's called TROLLING....look up the meaning of the word and see how it applies to your actions and posts. Your comments and "advice" are negative, negative, negative, and hence you piss a lot of people off don'tchaknow? Don't start talking about "rules", you pissed all over those many many posts ago.

Regarding the Santa Fe windscreen, you TROLLED and TROLLED "name the shop that sells SF windscreens for RM1100"....remember ? Incessant TROLLING. YOU wanted the name of ANY supplier that can sell you for this price. I merely pointed out to you that we do sell them, but I never reveal the name to anyone, PM or not, and if you REMEMBER or understood, I also said I would never sell to you, so why should I invite you to PM me? Defies even your crazy tri-lingual logic!

what part of BUGGER OFF don't you understand? Two very simple words, let's break them down, BUG----GER-----OFF, see very easy to say and understand.

now bugger off!

jolokia

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Oct 24 2012, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ever heard of "hearsay"?....you will always find whiney fools, like yourself, on many many internet sites. Just because something is written doesn't mean to say it's true, it just means it's written. If you are a peddler of second hand posts, it's worse than hearsay, twice removed. When you post someone else's post to use as some fatuous justification of a mindset you have against Korean cars, it's called TROLLING....look up the meaning of the word and see how it applies to your actions and posts. Your comments and "advice" are negative, negative, negative, and hence you piss a lot of people off don'tchaknow? Don't start talking about "rules", you pissed all over those many many posts ago.

Regarding the Santa Fe windscreen, you TROLLED and TROLLED "name the shop that sells SF windscreens for RM1100"....remember ? Incessant TROLLING. YOU wanted the name of ANY supplier that can sell you for this price. I merely pointed out to you that we do sell them, but I never reveal the name to anyone, PM or not, and if you REMEMBER or understood, I also said I would never sell to you, so why should I invite you to PM me? YDefies even your crazy tri-lingual logic!

what part of BUGGER OFF don't you understand? Two very simple words, let's break them down, BUG----GER-----OFF, see very easy to say and understand.

now bugger off!

The "Hearsay“ go all the way to NHTSA & Hwontai does a recall soon after, So reuters trolling ? NHTSA trolling ? In fact those complain are all over the cyber space so mass trolling ?

U ask me to email u for contact & offer me 2k instead of usual price at 1k+

Ok now part merchant bugger off.
smile_approve.gif