Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

My Horrible, Worst Experiences With Mazda Dealer Advant Speed Taman Megah

• Please log in to reply

kcfoo76

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:43 AM

kcfoo76

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
All Mazda fans,

Beware of this dealer and never place your booking thru them, sucks big time.

Few months ago, I drop by this show room and checking the launching date of the new Mazda 6 [the one based on Kudo design, concept car]. the sales lady Mok Pee Yee informed that the car may launch end 2012 or early 2013 and she accepted early booking if i want to be the owner of the 1st batch of new M6. after being sweet talk by her, i finally paid her RM500 as deposit compare to RM3k that requested by her [cut throat, launching 2 years later and yet to collect 3k].

After 2 months, our Govt imposed new ruling that dealer no longer allow to accept deposit for any car purchase and i also heard the launch of new M6 may defer due to the recent earthquake. Considering my wife car due to change now, I intended to trade in her car for a M3 instead of waiting for another 2-3 years. Among all dealers, I find Federal branch offer very good services and decided to place my M3 booking with Federal Mazda.

I therefore go to advant speed and request my full refund since the Govt said is illegal to collect purchase deposit. Guess what? Mok Pee Yee ask me to wrote in for such request more than 6 weeks ago, but always bull shit me boss overseas or some other excuses try not to pay me back. It really pisses me off and i end up rang Mazda HQ [Bermas] and raised my complaint.......but guess what again? a few days later Bermas informed that they are unable to help me to recover the money as Advant speed refuse to refund me.....

What the xxxx? Bermas is not being professional at all and absolutely no control in their dealer and allowing them to do all sort of nonsense.

Guess what? Advant Mok trying to play punk with me? she had no idea who she is messing with ???

i had go to Malaysia Consumer complaint center, Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia, and the Malaymail Hotline promised me that they will publish my complaint within this week and helping me to recover the rm500. Guess what, I wont even stop here, I make sure this message is also send to Mazda Japan and raised the attention to Bermas GM, I will also seek my lawyer advice to take legal action against them.

Stay tune......we'll see..... and my advice....dont buy Mazda from Advant speed. I will keep this thread active everyday to warn all mazda potential buyer.

Bengong

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

Bengong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
QUOTE (kcfoo76 @ Sep 29 2011, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All Mazda fans,

Beware of this dealer and never place your booking thru them, sucks big time.

Few months ago, I drop by this show room and checking the launching date of the new Mazda 6 [the one based on Kudo design, concept car]. the sales lady Mok Pee Yee informed that the car may launch end 2012 or early 2013 and she accepted early booking if i want to be the owner of the 1st batch of new M6. after being sweet talk by her, i finally paid her RM500 as deposit compare to RM3k that requested by her [cut throat, launching 2 years later and yet to collect 3k].

After 2 months, our Govt imposed new ruling that dealer no longer allow to accept deposit for any car purchase and i also heard the launch of new M6 may defer due to the recent earthquake. Considering my wife car due to change now, I intended to trade in her car for a M3 instead of waiting for another 2-3 years. Among all dealers, I find Federal branch offer very good services and decided to place my M3 booking with Federal Mazda.

I therefore go to advant speed and request my full refund since the Govt said is illegal to collect purchase deposit. Guess what? Mok Pee Yee ask me to wrote in for such request more than 6 weeks ago, but always bull shit me boss overseas or some other excuses try not to pay me back. It really pisses me off and i end up rang Mazda HQ [Bermas] and raised my complaint.......but guess what again? a few days later Bermas informed that they are unable to help me to recover the money as Advant speed refuse to refund me.....

What the xxxx? Bermas is not being professional at all and absolutely no control in their dealer and allowing them to do all sort of nonsense.

Guess what? Advant Mok trying to play punk with me? she had no idea who she is messing with ???

i had go to Malaysia Consumer complaint center, Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia, and the Malaymail Hotline promised me that they will publish my complaint within this week and helping me to recover the rm500. Guess what, I wont even stop here, I make sure this message is also send to Mazda Japan and raised the attention to Bermas GM, I will also seek my lawyer advice to take legal action against them.

Stay tune......we'll see..... and my advice....dont buy Mazda from Advant speed. I will keep this thread active everyday to warn all mazda potential buyer.

typical malaysian...always believe for something not even exist or invisible .... smile_cry.gif
Bengong

kcfoo76

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

kcfoo76

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
QUOTE (Bengong @ Sep 29 2011, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
typical malaysian...always believe for something not even exist or invisible .... smile_cry.gif

Thats a funny statement, i dont think many malaysian did that.....and wonder u a masaleh then.......

Bengong

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

Bengong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
QUOTE (kcfoo76 @ Sep 29 2011, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats a funny statement, i dont think many malaysian did that.....and wonder u a masaleh then.......

I am malay and malaysian.... smile_big.gif smile_big.gif smile_big.gif
Bengong

mzi

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

mzi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts
QUOTE (Bengong @ Sep 29 2011, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kcfoo, you are such a clown...sohai la u..

I agree 100% with bengong smile_thumbup.gif

kenso

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:02 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (kcfoo76 @ Sep 29 2011, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But you still buying a Mazda?

Anyway, you are right, for deposits of cars not launched, there should not be any dispute of returning the deposit. Definitely a case for the tribunal

kcfoo76

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

kcfoo76

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
QUOTE (mzi @ Sep 29 2011, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kcfoo, you are such a clown...sohai la u..

I agree 100% with bengong smile_thumbup.gif

you sohai taxi driver.....Mazda already call me and promised full refund.

I see nothing wrong to own a new model rather than buying phase out model.

this is just to warn others buyers stay out of AdvANT SPEED.

I kind of suspect both you two are advant staffs or kakitangan.....

doesn't matter, Malaymail publish soon....good luck to all "con" ....dealer.

kcfoo76

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

kcfoo76

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Sep 29 2011, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But you still buying a Mazda?

Anyway, you are right, for deposits of cars not launched, there should not be any dispute of returning the deposit. Definitely a case for the tribunal

Haha....I m kind off a Mazda fan, already owned 3 units in the past. I see no problem with the Mazda except some integrity issue with unethical dealer.

Just read an article that Mazda launched facelift M3 with their Skyactive engine with 6 speed Tranny.....was told higher performance with 27% fuel saving.....

kcfoo76

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

kcfoo76

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
QUOTE (Bengong @ Sep 29 2011, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am malay and malaysian.... smile_big.gif smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

In that case, how "untypical" Malaysian are you? smile_big.gif smile_big.gif You prefer to buy phase out model? just to differentiate yourself as untypical Malaysian? smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

By the way, I made the booking after fall in love with the shinari concept car and always admire Mazda design, seldom let me down. Not that ....."something not even exist or invisible ...."

check this out....if you don't know what is Mazda shinari.

mazdays

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

mazdays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Sorry to hear bout your story.. just wondering did you show the maybe so call picture to the SA? And told her that it is Shinari? And its a concept car.. which will arrive maybe in a couple of years? or more? When you made a RM500 booking did you get any receipt from Advant Speed?
-|Reliable | Responsible | Recommended|-

Selling all Mazda Car at a Good Price!

=