Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

The New Mazda Cx-5

• Please log in to reply

williaml

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
No diesel engine for Mazda CX-5 in Malaysia.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

devinz

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

devinz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Feb 15 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No diesel engine for Mazda CX-5 in Malaysia.

ZOOM ZOOM...

what about this bro? The Smart City Brake Support system???

http://paultan.org/2...support-system/

c8pmw

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

c8pmw

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
QUOTE (tman1978 @ Feb 12 2012, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C8pmw, the weight of the veh also plays an important part, As part of the Skyactiv Technology, CX5 will use more high tensile steel which helps in weight reduction without comprising the safety and rigidity of the body. The lightening technology will contribute to better power:weight ratio.

CX5 isn't just another model, the Skyactiv technology itself really set a new dimension is building a new vehicle. If u have time, pls go to the link below and understand the Skyactiv, u will be impressed. smile_cool.gif

http://www.mazda.com...tiv/?link_id=rc

thanks bro tman1978, nice website explaining the skyactiv inovation and technology, before this I thought skyactiv is all about the engine and the compression ratio but it extends to body and transmission too....really impressed on the transmission if what they claim is true. Better than CVT I can accept. Better than dual clutch? DSG? S-tronic? smile_thumbup.gif

QUOTE (Bengong @ Feb 14 2012, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gearbox technology and gear ratio will also affect the behaviour....so...just wait that cx-5 to come and test drive smile_big.gif

can't wait to test drive one....but not very optimistic that most branch will have a test drive unit as we are at about the same time of international launch....just hope that it will not be as hot as the aqua with 10x overbooked and waiting period of 6 months !!!

williaml

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:39 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
SCBS is not available for our market.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

thinkerr

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

thinkerr

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Feb 16 2012, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SCBS is not available for our market.

ZOOM ZOOM...

What about the I-Stop? Would be damn good they have it on the CX5.

tman1978

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

tman1978

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
-

lazyleg

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

lazyleg

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
argh...how long more do we need to wait for the cx-5 to be launch???? time is killing me...

wat color variants do they have for the malaysian market??

williaml

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Mazda CX-5 for Malaysia market is without i-stop.

Colors available are Pearl White, Aluminium Metallic, Sky Blue, Zeal Red & Metro Grey.

ZOOM ZOOM...

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

lazyleg

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

lazyleg

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
thanks bro williaml. any further update on the launch date???

williaml

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Either April or May, as it is a totally new model, need to go through some process with JPJ before launching.

ZOOM ZOOM...

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com