Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Teana 2.5

• Please log in to reply

RonKSLim

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

RonKSLim

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
QUOTE (kfkw @ Sep 27 2011, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro it can life time......u r welcome.

OK thanks, that's good! Will look around to buy one soon...

delltonec

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
Hi may i know if there is any update on the jerking issue ? as my is getting from bad to worst...very irritating !

QUOTE (liangchai @ Sep 28 2011, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Delltonec. My car still in workshop. They borrow me a selphy while my car still repairing. The enginer from TC really friendly and helpful totally what i experience from UMW. Ha... no luck bro! today i will heading to Seremban

teana2012

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

teana2012

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (liangchai @ Sep 28 2011, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Delltonec. My car still in workshop. They borrow me a selphy while my car still repairing. The enginer from TC really friendly and helpful totally what i experience from UMW. Ha... no luck bro! today i will heading to Seremban

liangchai, I am getting my Teana 2.5 soon. Reading your posts makes me worry ler, feeling like waiting for my wife delivery. Is is true so many problem with Teana? Anyone can share your experience? Thank you.

delltonec

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
I intend to sell my teana 2.5, please let me know if you are interested to buy mine..thank you so much

QUOTE (teana2012 @ Feb 7 2012, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
liangchai, I am getting my Teana 2.5 soon. Reading your posts makes me worry ler, feeling like waiting for my wife delivery. Is is true so many problem with Teana? Anyone can share your experience? Thank you.

feelfree

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

feelfree

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (teana2012 @ Feb 7 2012, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude, don't worry, i got my car last month and now already reached 7k km since I have travelled a lot during these months. So far no any problem occur, the engine is silky smooth and the CVT is just superb, really responsive, whenever you just want to drive it in relax and easy manner, the engine and the CVT will just follow nicely, but whenever you want the power, just press the pedal deeply, and the engive and CVT starting to work harder and you can feel the power immediately. But remember, to protect your CVT gear from damage, please do not change the gear from P/N to D or L or R when the car is moving, must wait for the car come to totally stand still, then just shift the gear (this caution is based on the user manual). And this car cannot be towed by tow truck from the rear part no matter how, it will damage the GB. This car can only be towed from the front part and the rear tyres contact with road.

kenchew

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

kenchew

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (feelfree @ Feb 10 2012, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude, don't worry, i got my car last month and now already reached 7k km since I have travelled a lot during these months. So far no any problem occur, the engine is silky smooth and the CVT is just superb, really responsive, whenever you just want to drive it in relax and easy manner, the engine and the CVT will just follow nicely, but whenever you want the power, just press the pedal deeply, and the engive and CVT starting to work harder and you can feel the power immediately. But remember, to protect your CVT gear from damage, please do not change the gear from P/N to D or L or R when the car is moving, must wait for the car come to totally stand still, then just shift the gear (this caution is based on the user manual). And this car cannot be towed by tow truck from the rear part no matter how, it will damage the GB. This car can only be towed from the front part and the rear tyres contact with road.

I am having Brand New Nissan Teana2.5 and the promise me it will come before new year 2011(They asked me to buy before New Year and registered before new year), but finally the car come after New Year. Second the "smart key" totally doesn't worked. I went to the dealer service centre for TWO times, they can't even solve the problems and told me again, they have to wait until K.L. (I am from JOHOR) to fix this problem. This is company register car, But they register in wrong company name.(What a shame? Is this call professional?) Two weeks after, i try to use the GPS System, I do have the problem for the GPS system, it just continue to "hang" and i have to reset all the way to one destination. The suspension now got leaking oil problem and they ask me to come back and fix it after Chinese New Year. Is this a new car, recon car or second hand car. I am buying a new car to avoid the such problem, but now i'm worry about the coming problems.... Can NISSAN get change a totally Brand New CAR for me, instead of the sick car like this one i'm driving. I am really piss me off and i'm feeling i was cheated by NISSAN. One months after i drive the car, The NEW PROBLEMS is still keep coming on. This is what I worrying from last time. The Steering of the car was so unstable when the car run up to 120km/hour. It's totally different from my friend's NISSAN TEANA2.5. His car very stable even the car run up to 160km/hr. I’m doubt of NISSAN Quality Control. Only one months I can “Find out” so many PROBLEMS. Now I am really PISS OF of this matter and I don’t want a NISSAN PRODUCT ANY MORE.

NISSAN PRODUCT: NO BUY

br1

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (kenchew @ Feb 12 2012, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am having Brand New Nissan Teana2.5 and the promise me it will come before new year 2011(They asked me to buy before New Year and registered before new year), but finally the car come after New Year. Second the "smart key" totally doesn't worked. I went to the dealer service centre for TWO times, they can't even solve the problems and told me again, they have to wait until K.L. (I am from JOHOR) to fix this problem. This is company register car, But they register in wrong company name.(What a shame? Is this call professional?) Two weeks after, i try to use the GPS System, I do have the problem for the GPS system, it just continue to "hang" and i have to reset all the way to one destination. The suspension now got leaking oil problem and they ask me to come back and fix it after Chinese New Year. Is this a new car, recon car or second hand car. I am buying a new car to avoid the such problem, but now i'm worry about the coming problems.... Can NISSAN get change a totally Brand New CAR for me, instead of the sick car like this one i'm driving. I am really piss me off and i'm feeling i was cheated by NISSAN. One months after i drive the car, The NEW PROBLEMS is still keep coming on. This is what I worrying from last time. The Steering of the car was so unstable when the car run up to 120km/hour. It's totally different from my friend's NISSAN TEANA2.5. His car very stable even the car run up to 160km/hr. I’m doubt of NISSAN Quality Control. Only one months I can “Find out” so many PROBLEMS. Now I am really PISS OF of this matter and I don’t want a NISSAN PRODUCT ANY MORE.

NISSAN PRODUCT: NO BUY

cannot be worst than a small sag, also still quiet stable I think! Yours unstable at 120kph, but I see many running above 160 and more also like no problem? maybe yours have some problems, better send back to SC to check! cannot be so lemon car like you have mentioned! sorry to hear this !

delltonec

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
Looks like many Teana owners are eagerly to sell their "new" car just bought last year ..

http://www.carsifu.m...n-penang-by-amy
Description

Person to contact: Amy(014-9063288)

Accessories: Solar Film, CD Player, Leather seats, Airbag driver, Airbag passenger, ABS Brakes, Sport rims, Alarm, Central lock, Adjustable steering

Nissan Teana 2.5 Auto
Features:
1. XTRONIC CVT(Continuously Variable Transmission)
2. ECCS, elctronic fuel injection control
3. Twin Orifice Vehicle Speed Sensing Power Steering(TOPS)
4. Power assisted, 4-wheel ABS, EBD, Brake Assist
5. Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) (for 2.5L V6 & 3.5L V6)
6. Intelligent Key

- New/first owner
- Colour: Brilliant White
- Newly tinted
- With push button ignition
- 6-CD changer player
Penang
Year

Price

RM 158,000

fooyc

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

fooyc

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,573 posts
Perhaps you got a lemon amongst all. When TC build a lemon, people do not expect it. The same applies to every single manufacturer, BMW included, they do, from time to time, build a lemon product out of their assembly line. Luck and perseverance do comes in play now, have it discussed thoroughly with the service center and agree on a progressive fix up plan. Be strong.
Please don't PM me.

Nokia6280

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
delltonec and the rest that having problem with your new Teanna... Every car built with defects.. be it super car... selling it maybe the least option if i were you. We buy a car is because our "feeling", our demand, expectation and others "feeling" being set to high expectation and once there is a break, even a small one our feeling will change to '-ve'.

Once i have my new nissan car, i listed not less than problem but Nissan manage to fix it... This is just a matter of time and patient...

What is did so far was,
1. Email to Nissan and list down all my problem
2. Fix an appointment with appointed SA, if better get the service manager to follow up with you.
3. Show them how these problem occur, never just inform them and leave it to them, cause you the only one know how it's occur.
4. Before claiming your car, test it with the SA that handling your case.

Many complaint not fixing is due to my point 3.... becuase like i say before, only you know how the problem occur and they will not able to detect it.