Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Accident!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

tantung

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

tantung

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Just got into a fender bender. Not serious, but will seriously cost me. Heh heh.

Looks like I have to knock back my hood, replace the liner below the hood, dunno if the bracket that holds the lion is broken, and replace right headlight (probably have to buy a pair).

Anyone know roughly how much it will cost?
Do I have to go back to Naza to get it fixed? I normally go to Kheng Soon.
If not, any recommendations on where's a good mechanic / shop to fix this?

Attached Thumbnails

• 1__Medium_.jpg
  • 2__Small_.jpg
  • 3__Small_.jpg

rexyu

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

rexyu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
QUOTE (tantung @ Aug 13 2011, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got into a fender bender. Not serious, but will seriously cost me. Heh heh.

Looks like I have to knock back my hood, replace the liner below the hood, dunno if the bracket that holds the lion is broken, and replace right headlight (probably have to buy a pair).

Anyone know roughly how much it will cost?
Do I have to go back to Naza to get it fixed? I normally go to Kheng Soon.
If not, any recommendations on where's a good mechanic / shop to fix this?

if you claim insurance just goto authorised Peugeot SC. or u also can get quotation at KS service bro.

vr2turbo

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (rexyu @ Aug 14 2011, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you claim insurance just goto authorised Peugeot SC. or u also can get quotation at KS service bro.

Depends how much excess you have to pay and what total cost incurred, against the NCB you are now enjoying?
If NCB is now 55%, better calculate long run whether cheaper to repair on own or claim.... smile_tongue.gif

tantung

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

tantung

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Aug 14 2011, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depends how much excess you have to pay and what total cost incurred, against the NCB you are now enjoying?
If NCB is now 55%, better calculate long run whether cheaper to repair on own or claim.... smile_tongue.gif

Not claiming insurance lor. That's why asking for a good place to go. tongue.gif

flounder

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

flounder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
check out this shop. well equipped workshop and repair alot of continental and exclusive cars experience...

http://soonfatthengm...m/contactus.htm