Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ford After Sales Service In Malaysia

• Please log in to reply

droll

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

droll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
QUOTE (MASsenger @ Jan 13 2012, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Typical 3rd world business mentality.Shitty customer support and monkeys at service centres.

it's not just ford. i've had autobavaria experience before. same quality.

cruzeon

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

cruzeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (droll @ Jan 13 2012, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's not just ford. i've had autobavaria experience before. same quality.

exactly, take a look of other makes in this forum, mercs, honda..mostly hv its own after sales prob. maybe is bolehland attitude

MASsenger

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (cruzeon @ Jan 13 2012, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exactly, take a look of other makes in this forum, mercs, honda..mostly hv its own after sales prob. maybe is bolehland attitude

You hit the nail right on the head bro,it is Bolehland attitude!

The REALdeal

droll

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

droll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
folks, maybe it is worth sending email to http://www.simedarby...Complaints.aspx ?? highlight to them the problems with SDAC?

a bit of digging around and Ms Leela's email address is leela.barrock@simedarby.com - http://www.simedarby...uirements_.aspx

i know ford is working very hard (both in 2011 and upcoming 2012) to become a global brand again based on their corporate strategy and direction. they want to be another household brand that people will think of when looking to buy cars. plus, the upcoming models they have previewed are certainly headed in the right direction.

sorry for the off topic a bit. smile.gif

br1

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
i know ford is working very hard (both in 2011 and upcoming 2012) to become a global brand again based on their corporate strategy and direction. they want to be another household brand that people will think of when looking to buy cars. plus, the upcoming models they have previewed are certainly headed in the right direction.

[/quote]

look c look c n waiting for the higher hp new SMax, and as a potential buyer - service and spares is very important - especially for a new upcoming model as pioneer owner. also having well trained technicians to troubleshoot, service and repair the car if any arising problems (all cars have!!!) Hope they will have these in hand to make ford a come back household brand? Have bad experience with Lazak cars now with parts and now!!!

cruzeon

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

cruzeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Feb 3 2012, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

look c look c n waiting for the higher hp new SMax, and as a potential buyer - service and spares is very important - especially for a new upcoming model as pioneer owner. also having well trained technicians to troubleshoot, service and repair the car if any arising problems (all cars have!!!) Hope they will have these in hand to make ford a come back household brand? Have bad experience with Lazak cars now with parts and now!!!

alot of new cars are not stocked with parts so soon. spare parts are not a problem in now internet age, if they are slow, u can import yourself, whcih could be cheaper too. they cant give us the slow parts supply like b4.

br1

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (cruzeon @ Feb 3 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alot of new cars are not stocked with parts so soon. spare parts are not a problem in now internet age, if they are slow, u can import yourself, whcih could be cheaper too. they cant give us the slow parts supply like b4.

ya, I know, but what if you car is new and under warranty - we must go back to the dealer or SC to claim or you wants to buy and pay from your pocket and as well void the warranty? That's what I am facing with my present 2 still under warranty "cold doors" cars. Have waited for some parts under warranty for more than 2 yrs!!!!! and some problems stil;l not solve - not experience yet! hahahha that's the problems and catch!!! with newest model of cars sometimes, unless you are real lucky - face no problems at all until after warranty - then no problem we can source parts form outside - locally or oz!

KL3223

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

KL3223

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts
QUOTE (droll @ Feb 3 2012, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
folks, maybe it is worth sending email to http://www.simedarby...Complaints.aspx ?? highlight to them the problems with SDAC?

a bit of digging around and Ms Leela's email address is leela.barrock@simedarby.com - http://www.simedarby...uirements_.aspx

droll: Ms leela may not be able to do anything, best to email direct to Lawrence lee, EVP of SD motors. Either he or his mah-chai will respond.

droll

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

droll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
QUOTE (KL3223 @ Feb 4 2012, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
droll: Ms leela may not be able to do anything, best to email direct to Lawrence lee, EVP of SD motors. Either he or his mah-chai will respond.

oh ok. same case with Hyundai? smile.gif

droll

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

droll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Feb 3 2012, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya, I know, but what if you car is new and under warranty - we must go back to the dealer or SC to claim or you wants to buy and pay from your pocket and as well void the warranty? That's what I am facing with my present 2 still under warranty "cold doors" cars. Have waited for some parts under warranty for more than 2 yrs!!!!! and some problems stil;l not solve - not experience yet! hahahha that's the problems and catch!!! with newest model of cars sometimes, unless you are real lucky - face no problems at all until after warranty - then no problem we can source parts form outside - locally or oz!

if the parts aren't too expensive, i'd buy and fix it on my own. safety first. unless it's nothing serious la.