Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Compatible Foam Gun

• Please log in to reply

SplitFire

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ May 23 2012, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is not the problem, but the washing method...... smile_shock.gif
At least they're not using toilet brush to wash.... smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ May 25 2012, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least they're not using toilet brush to wash.... smile_big.gif

Can also, toilet brush can wash under carriage mah....... smile_thumbup.gif

whoisobet

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

whoisobet

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
can anyone help me. what is the recomended shampoo for foam lance? i tried hyperwash and its ok. but want to try something else. duragloss, chemical guys or anything which is available is msia. anyone know whre can buy chemical guys maxi suds or citrus wash?

jonlsl

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (whoisobet @ Jun 26 2012, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can anyone help me. what is the recomended shampoo for foam lance? i tried hyperwash and its ok. but want to try something else. duragloss, chemical guys or anything which is available is msia. anyone know whre can buy chemical guys maxi suds or citrus wash?

Tried duragloss 901 car wash in Bro Jackson's place and it seems to foam quite well. It turns out more like thick cream than foamy bubbles. You might want to try Osren also.

vr2turbo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ Jun 27 2012, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tried duragloss 901 car wash in Bro Jackson's place and it seems to foam quite well. It turns out more like thick cream than foamy bubbles. You might want to try Osren also.

After that can have bubble bath party.......hahahahahaha smile_big.gif

jackson

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
QUOTE (whoisobet @ Jun 26 2012, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The closest place to get Chemical Guys in Singapore. I tried that option. Too much hassle to get them. And its not like the shampoo is awesome, must have kind of thing. And shampoo with foam lance you tend to use a lot, so you may need to replenish your stocks often.

In the end, I use DG901 with foam lance. Sometimes I use Osren bubblewash, but have to use high amount of shampoo to get the bubbles. Otherwise using Meguiars NXT is the next best option.

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 27 2012, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After that can have bubble bath party.......hahahahahaha smile_big.gif

did someone mention bubble bath party smile_evil.gif smile_cool.gif smile_big.gif
It's easy when you know how...

whoisobet

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

whoisobet

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
thnx all for the tips. i will try duragloss 901 after this. and after that the osren. i try contacting supwave about the chemical guys stuff but they got no stock.

bubblebath party ? smile_evil.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (jackson @ Jun 27 2012, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did someone mention bubble bath party smile_evil.gif smile_cool.gif smile_big.gif

Welcome back.....knew the bubble bath will make you appear, especially if got bikini gals around.....hahahahahaha smile_big.gif