Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Wts:fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet (m) -07

• Please log in to reply

GURJIT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
A superb condition Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet for sale with a lot of x-tras. Comes with Abarth badges, Abarth engine cover & Fiat original rear roof spoiler. Downgraded to 16" rims (cheaper tyre options compared to original 18"). Recent timing belt change and service. Diligently serviced every 5,000 km. No problems what-so-ever. Just buy & drive. Reluctant sale due to no parking space. Contact: Ah Jin of Goodwork Auto, Old Klang Road for test drive 03-77811143. Asking Price RM65,888 (negotiable).

http://www.mudah.my/...M -21259554.htm

alphawolf

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (GURJIT @ Apr 19 2013, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A superb condition Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet for sale with a lot of x-tras. Comes with Abarth badges, Abarth engine cover & Fiat original rear roof spoiler. Downgraded to 16" rims (cheaper tyre options compared to original 18"). Recent timing belt change and service. Diligently serviced every 5,000 km. No problems what-so-ever. Just buy & drive. Reluctant sale due to no parking space. Contact: Ah Jin of Goodwork Auto, Old Klang Road for test drive 03-77811143. Asking Price RM65,888 (negotiable).

http://www.mudah.my/...M -21259554.htm

very very nice car smile_thumbup.gif

since Fiat doesn't have any official representation here, where do you get the parts and servicing done? whats the availability of the parts?

GURJIT

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
Mechanics are plenty. I service my car with Goodwork Auto in Old Klang road who are well versed the in-and-outs of this car. The common parts are available from Spare part shops as the engine is the same as the Punto. Other parts are ordered from Singapore thru a "lobang" so manage to avoid paying taxes on this items. Overall, the car is fairly low maintenance as fuel consumption for town driving is reasonable-its just when you are heavy footed you will feel slightly increase in fuel consumption. Road tax is only RM70 a year.

GURJIT

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
Sale retracted. Admin please lock this thread.